Charitable Chocolate Deadline: Menu for Hope Ends Today!
I just bid on three items: a pair of tickets to Madrid Fusion, dinner for two at Blue Hill at Stone Barns, and a $100 gift certificate to D'Artagnan. I'm also donating a prize of my own: a $50 gift certificate to Mon Aimee Chocolat in Pittsburgh with a selection of mini artisanal chocolate bars. Shipping's free anywhere in the world and Menu for Hope organizer Pim has tagged the Chocolate in Context/Mon Aimee Chocolat prize as one with good odds.
The Chocolate in Context/Mon Aimee Chocolat Prize Code is UE41.
To buy a raffle ticket for this prize only, go directly to firstgiving, entering 'UE41' in the 'Personal Message' section. To find out more about other prizes on offer, please follow the directions below.
If you're interested in buying into the raffle, here's what you need to do:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck in the raffle!