Chocolate for Hope
The winner of the Chocolate in Context/Mon Aimee Chocolat Prize will receive a selection of ten mini chocolate bars and a $50 gift certificate redeemable for anything in stock at Mon Aimee Chocolat. The Pittsburgh chocolate shop carries a carefully curated collection of Amedei, Domori, Guittard, Pralus, Scharffen Berger, Theo, Valrhona, and Vosges bars that have calmed my cravings since I moved to this steel town. Now owner Amy Rosenfield is offering up her goods and services as part of Menu for Hope. Indulgences on offer include the universally beloved fleur de sel caramels from Fran's Chocolates, seasonal bon bons from Garrison Confections, and the private-label "Les Amis Savories" (sage-, tarragon-, and sea salt-flavored M&M-like candies) made for Mon Aimee Chocolat by Koppers Chocolate. Amy doesn't take online orders, but she'll be happy to attend to you personally over the phone. Whatever you choose, the shipping's on me--even if you live overseas.
The Chocolate in Context/Mon Aimee Chocolat Prize Code is UE41.
To buy a raffle ticket for this prize only, go directly to firstgiving to buy a raffle ticket, entering 'UE41' in the 'Personal Message' section. To find out more about other prizes on offer, please follow the directions below.
If you're interested in buying into the raffle, here's what you need to do:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck in the raffle!