Saturday, September 29, 2007

Freelance Chocolate

The month ahead promises to bring harvest festivals, Halloween candy, and (in spite of writer's block, procrastination, and missed deadlines) more of my writing on chocolate in more publications.

My "Vintage Australia" is the cover story of this month's Budget Travel. Before I left Terra Australis Incognita last year, I scoured the Yarra Valley, a region recognized more for its wine and its emerging vineyard inns than for its chocolate. Still, I managed to work chocolate maker Kennedy & Wilson (my old standby in Melbourne) into the trip.


I'll also continue to cover chocolate news for Serious Eats in October and beyond. (My latest post highlights the environmentally-sustainable goings-on at Theo Chocolate in Seattle.)

3 Comments:

Blogger essny said...

this is awesome! congrats!

10:39 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Katy said...

lovely article, friend. i ate some green & black's organic dark chocolate while reading it in my living room. what a nice way to end an evening!

8:44 PM GMT-5  
Blogger K and S said...

congratulations!

1:56 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home