Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chocolate Forum Update

Due to extenuating circumstances, Clay Gordon has postponed the New York Metro Chocolate Meet-Up originally planned for August 10th until August 17th. The theme for the evening is still uncertain, but Gordon is floating the possibility of a special event at the new Max Brenner shop (an Israeli outfit that's grew to be famous in Australia before taking on the States). In the meantime, take a look at the assorted posts about chocolate in the city on the Meet-Up group's message board.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chanita Harel חני הראל said...

Thanks for the information ! ;)

3:26 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, following your plea for help with the graphic design for this blog, i created a banner for you. I don't exactly know what you like but went ahead and created one anyway - it only took me 5 minutes. I sent it to you by email. I hope you got it. Please let me know.

7:35 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, just read my comment above and it sounded a bit wrong... i meant it only took me 5 minutes to do as it was late in the evening so i'm not sure if it's to your liking or if it's even finished. At least it's a start or a base.

I can always amend it if you like? :)

7:02 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Chocolates said...

Hi Emily, Its really great information!!!

thanks fro this

2:21 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want too take time too thank the active members for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

9:53 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home