Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hot Chocolate at Home and Abroad

My new bimonthly column on hot chocolate debuts today on the sweet-toothed website Sugar Savvy. I am quite pleased to pick up the microphone on behalf of the world's greatest elixir.

Chocolate in Context started with a hot chocolate recipe several months ago. I've developed several variations of my base recipe since then, many of which will be explored in the Sugar Savvy column.

Please mark you calendars, and stop by on the second and forth Thursday of every month to read my latest musings on drinking chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Just a reminder: your BBM package should be shipping out today!

Please let me know when it's on it's way.

Thanks...

3:01 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ONE consolation of spending three hours at the NYC passport office yesterday to apply for some extra pages is that it is located on Hudson Street, steps fom Jacques Torres' Haven and the stress-relief of some Wicked Hot Chocolate.

9:48 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home